The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 2060 stacks durability, compatibility, and performance to bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Stand-out features include Auto-Extreme Technology, TUF compatibility testing, and two fans with Dual-ball bearings and IP5X dust resistance.
Dual−ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Dual-ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144−Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- NVIDIA TURING™ GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform provides up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games
- DirectX 12 enables new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends
- Dual-ball fan bearing design can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games
- TUF Compatibility Testing runs cards through a suite of tests to ensure TUF Gaming motherboards, chassis, and other TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls
|Graphics processor family||NVIDIA|
|Processor frequency||1365 MHz|
|Processor boost clock speed||1740 MHz|
|Parallel processing technology support||Not supported|
|Maximum displays per videocard||4|
|Maximum resolution||7680 x 4320 pixels|
|Graphics processor||GeForce RTX 2060|
|Processor frequency (OC mode)||1365 MHz|
|Processor boost clock speed (OC mode)||1710 MHz|
|Discrete graphics adapter memory||6 GB|
|Memory clock speed||14000 MHz|
|Memory bus||192 bit|
|Graphics adapter memory type||GDDR6|
|Ports & interfaces|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|Interface type||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|TV tuner integrated||No|
|Number of fans||2 fan(s)|
|Supplementary power connectors||1x 8-pin|
|TV tuner integrated||No|
|Weight & dimensions|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.